April 26, 2011

Trumped Up

From AOL News: Trump Bashes Obama as 'Terrible Student':
Real estate mogul Donald Trump suggested in an interview Monday that President Barack Obama had been a poor student who did not deserve to be admitted to the Ivy League universities he attended....

"I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards, great everything and they can't get into Harvard," Trump said.
I'm not going to legitimate Trump's "campaign" by responding seriously to any of the silly things he's saying here. I'm not even going to make a joke about his hairpiece. I just wanted to share this quote:
"The last guy [Obama] wants to run against is Donald Trump."
Yup, and I think we're all with him on that. Please don't sully electoral politics any further by actually putting your name on a ballot. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment