May 31, 2010

Listmania

Dear Blog,

I know I've been neglecting you lately. Sorry. I've been busy, with:

1. Revising novel, again (see above).
2. New book reviewing gig at the Good Men Project (see left).
3. Hopeless addiction to racehorse betting (see biscuit).

To be honest, I doubt things are going to get much better soon, either, because:

a. I'm moving in a month.
b. The World Cup starts in ten days.
c. I'm still busy with points 1 and 2 above. (Point 3 was a joke.)

However, I'm going to try my best to be a little more prolific this month, so please bear with me. After all:

i. We're all human.
ii. Quality is more important than quantity.
iii. Where else can you find quality pun- and/or list-based humour these days?

Sincerely,
A. Ladd

2 comments:

Dye! said...

No comment on the Gore split up? Nothing about being a lousy Tipper? Are you trying to spare us the Gore-y details?

Andrew said...

I know. Sorry. I would have done something yesterday except I was on the road to Montreal all day. But please enjoy this Al Gore post from three years ago:

http://hotscot.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-many-al-gores-are-there-anyway.html

Post a Comment