March 04, 2010

Tremble, Before The Power Of The Linguists!

Yesterday, I got linked on Language Log (for the Microsoft Word Fail post below), thanks to a certain proud parent who may or may not have had a lifelong interest in linguistics. As a result, I got 422 hits yesterday, the single highest number of hits for any day on my blog since it started, six-and-a-half years ago.

So, in the hope of snaring some new regular readers from this deluge, allow me to share a Steven Pinker joke:



There's plenty more where that came from, folks! Come on back soon!

2 comments:

Yvon Tripper said...

We at Radio Free Québec are also quite proud of our record ratings last week, mostly due to angry Russians reacting to our advertisement for the Vancouver 2010 Canada-Russia Gold Medal Hockey Game

Dorothea C said...

I will.

Regards,

Less-Pink.

Post a Comment