December 15, 2009

Not Out Of The Woods Yet



Um... Poorly?

Other things I love about this story:

Quoth Jamiee Grubbs (alleged mistress #2):
He gave me a huge hug and said, "I've missed you. You look amazing." … We cuddled, watched Angels and Demons, then had sex. It was very romantic.
•"He had such a big sex drive and wanted it fulfilled," [alleged mistress #4 Mindy] Lawton told News of the World. The secret to his big sex drive? He always follows through! SPLABANGO!

•From Tiger Woods's official website:
Did you know that Tiger's biggest challenge is to become a better person…
…comic pause before finishing sentence…
…tomorrow?
His website also informs me that Lee Trevino describes him as "a dedicated player". I'll say!

1 comment:

Mal said...

Still trying to make "Splabango" happen, huh?

Post a Comment