February 12, 2008

KHAAAAAAANNNNN!!

From USA Today: Television production goes from stalled to high gear
Anticipating the end to a 100-day writers' strike after a vote tonight, TV producers were back at work Monday plotting the springtime reblooming of their shows. Many series will restart production within two weeks, even sooner than expected...

Fox's 24 resumes production next month on 16 remaining episodes and will continue shooting through July, even though viewers won't see them until early 2009.
I knew I should have gone to be a scab! Now I have to sit through an entire, Kieferless year. Unless he attacks an Easter bunny next month, which doesn't seem altogether outside the realm of possibility.

Oh well. I suppose I'll be thankful when I'm actually employed as a writer and not getting completely shafted.

No comments:

Post a Comment