September 07, 2007

Technical Difficulties

Sadly, my iMac has been delayed on its way over from Britain, so I can't post Conversations With Greatness today.

HOWEVER, I would like, instead, to draw your attention to the unofficial Conversations With Greatness "fan club", which Google Analytics unearthed for me yesterday.

It's in German, but I had my dad translate it for me, and this is what he came up with:
The first entry on the thread says "It pretty much matches my sense of humour". The second says "Hey, I think the site is really not bad at all,
the Letters to Marx section is really super". The third says (I think):
"Oh man, I'm cracking up :-). Really nice". The fourth says; "Just
beautifully silly".
In my impatience to find out what was being said, though, I ran it through Babelfish as well - and the results were a lot more entertaining:
Thus mean humor triffts to the majority. hey, I find the side genuinly not bad, letter on Marx section is genuinly super. I heard, the Admin is called in rl the Hermes WAR I NOW FINITE OF STARS?!?!?!?!? Oh one, I luggage me away! ; -) Very beautifully. simply only wonderful bloed.
Anyway, clearly whoever said Germans don't have a sense of humour was way off.

No comments:

Post a Comment